Applying for The Wedding Pink 2018
The Wedding Pink 2018 will be held on Thursday, October 25 2018 at the Sanctuary Golf Course in Sedalia, Colorado. It's a true Colorado destination wedding venue that you and your guests will never forget, just south of Denver, yet a world away. Surrounded by mountain views the breathtaking clubhouse is nestled amongst unrivaled scenery in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. This beautiful venue has multiple fireplaces, custom wood details and intricate stonework creating a rustic Colorado feel.
We have selected our 2018 couple. Stay tuned to this page for details on 2019 later this year.
- Your life must have been recently touched by breast cancer. The experience is not limited to the bride, but could be with the bride or groom's extended family.
- You must be engaged or soon-to-be engaged at the time you submit your story.
- We do not have income qualifications; however, if you have financial hardship, please detail that in your submission and we will take it under consideration.
- All submitted information will be verified.
- Winner will be chosen by a selection committee; all decisions are final.
- Submissions open to legal residents of the United States.
- Cheryl Ungar Gives retains the right to publish excerpts from submitted stories plus any and all photographs/videos from the engagement session, wedding and any other events associated with The Wedding Pink.
The Wedding Pink will be held in Colorado and typically includes:
- Wedding Venue, ceremony and reception
- Wedding planner
- Wedding Dress
- Wedding dress alterations
- Photo booth
- Event Decor
- Lodging for the couple
- The wedding giveaway is capped at 100 guests, including the bride, the groom and the bridal party and we require a minimum of 50 people attending.
- Alcohol is the responsibility of the couple.
- The wedding couple will be responsible for the bride's accessories and shoes, and all clothing and accessories for the bridesmaids and groomsmen.
- Travel arrangements and expenses to Denver/Colorado are the responsibility of the couple. A minimum of 2-3 trips are required for the wedding planning, engagement session and dress shopping etc.
Photo credits: Brinton Studios, Van Buren Photography and Elevate Photography