Our submission period for the 2017 wedding is officially closed.
The Wedding Pink 2017 will be held at the Evergreen Lake House on May 18.
Evergreen Lake House is the crown jewel of the mountain community in Evergreen, Colorado located approximately 40 minutes west of Denver.
If you are interested in applying for a future wedding and meet our submission criteria, please send us a note through our contact form. Keep in mind that we only have the resources for one wedding giveaway per year so any future weddings will not take place until 2018.
- Your life must have been recently touched by breast cancer. The experience is not limited to the bride, but could be with the bride or groom's extended family.
- You must be engaged or soon-to-be engaged at the time you submit your story.
- We do not have income qualifications; however, if you have financial hardship, please detail that in your submission and we will take it under consideration.
- All submitted information will be verified.
- Winner will be chosen by a selection committee; all decisions are final.
- Submissions open to legal residents of the United States.
- Cheryl Ungar Gives retains the right to publish excerpts from submitted stories plus any and all photographs/videos from the engagement session, wedding and any other events associated with The Wedding Pink.
The Wedding Pink will be held in Colorado and typically includes:
- Wedding Venue, ceremony and reception
- Wedding planner
- Wedding Dress
- Wedding dress alterations
- Photo booth
- Event Decor
- Lodging for the couple
- The wedding giveaway is capped at 100 guests, including the bride, the groom and the bridal party and we require a minimum of 50 people attending.
- Alcohol is the responsibility of the couple.
- The wedding couple will be responsible for the bride's accessories and shoes, and all clothing and accessories for the bridesmaids and groomsmen.
- Travel arrangements and expenses to Denver/Colorado are the responsibility of the couple. A minimum of 2-3 trips are required for the wedding planning, engagement session and dress shopping etc.
- In lieu of favors the couple shall donate the money to a Colorado breast cancer facility or resource center of their choosing.