We have awarded The Wedding Pink 2016 to a beautiful, young couple, Lauren and Matt. Their wedding will be held this June at the Ten Peaks Event Site in Crested Butte, Colorado.
If you have been impacted by breast cancer and would like to be considered for a future Wedding Pink, please send us your information through our contact form and let us know a little bit about you as a couple and your journey with breast cancer.
- Your life must have been recently touched by breast cancer. The experience is not limited to the bride, but could be with the bride or groom's extended family.
- You must be engaged or soon-to-be engaged at the time you submit your story.
- We do not have income qualifications; however, if you have financial hardship, please detail that in your submission and we will take it under consideration.
- All submitted information will be verified.
- Winner will be chosen by a selection committee; all decisions are final.
- Submissions open to legal residents of the United States.
- Cheryl Ungar Gives retains the right to publish excerpts from submitted stories plus any and all photographs/videos from the engagement session, wedding and any other events associated with The Wedding Pink.
The Wedding Pink will be held in Colorado and typically includes:
- Wedding Venue, ceremony and reception
- Wedding planner
- Wedding Dress
- Wedding dress alterations
- Photo booth
- Event Decor
- Lodging for the couple
- The wedding giveaway is capped at 100 guests, including the bride, the groom and the bridal party and we require a minimum of 50 people attending.
- Alcohol is the responsibility of the couple.
- The wedding couple will be responsible for the bride's accessories and shoes, and all clothing and accessories for the bridesmaids and groomsmen.
- Travel arrangements and expenses to Denver/Colorado are the responsibility of the couple. A minimum of 2-3 trips are required for the wedding planning, engagement session and dress shopping etc.
- In lieu of favors the couple shall donate the money to a Colorado breast cancer facility or resource center of their choosing.