If you have been impacted by breast cancer and would like to be considered for a Wedding Pink, please send us your information through our contact form and let us know a little bit about you as a couple and your journey with breast cancer. At some point in time we will select a couple for The Wedding Pink 2016, date and Colorado location to be determined.
- Your life must have been recently touched by breast cancer. The experience is not limited to the bride, but could be with the bride or groom's extended family.
- You must be engaged or soon-to-be engaged at the time you submit your story.
- We do not have income qualifications; however, if you have financial hardship, please detail that in your submission and we will take it under consideration.
- All submitted information will be verified.
- Winner will be chosen by a selection committee; all decisions are final.
- Submissions open to legal residents of the United States.
- Cheryl Ungar Gives retains the right to publish excerpts from submitted stories plus any and all photographs/videos from the engagement session, wedding and any other events associated with The Wedding Pink.
The Wedding Pink will be held in Colorado and typically includes:
- Wedding Venue, ceremony and reception
- Wedding planner
- Wedding Dress
- Wedding dress alterations
- Photo booth
- Event Decor
- Lodging for the couple
- The wedding giveaway is capped at 100 guests, including the bride, the groom and the bridal party and we require a minimum of 50 people attending.
- Alcohol is the responsibility of the couple.
- The wedding couple will be responsible for the bride's accessories and shoes, and all clothing and accessories for the bridesmaids and groomsmen.
- Travel arrangements and expenses to Denver/Colorado are the responsibility of the couple. A minimum of 2-3 trips are required for the wedding planning, engagement session and dress shopping etc.
- In lieu of favors the couple shall donate the money to a Colorado breast cancer facility or resource center of their choosing.