We are elated to partner with the Brown Palace Hotel for the 5th annual Wedding Pink. The wedding will be held on May 15, 2015.
Submissions are closed for the 2015 Wedding Pink. Please check back for information regarding The Wedding Pink 2016.
- Your life must have been recently touched by breast cancer. The experience is not limited to the bride, but could be with the bride or groom's extended family.
- You must be engaged or soon-to-be engaged at the time you submit your story.
- Submissions will be open August 1, 2014 - August 10, 2014.
- Winning couple will be selected in early September 2014 (wedding will take place May 15, 2015 in Denver, Colorado).
- We do not have income qualifications; however, if you have financial hardship, please detail that in your submission and we will take it under consideration.
- All submitted information will be verified.
- Winner will be chosen by a selection committee; all decisions are final.
- Submissions open to legal residents of the United States.
- Cheryl Ungar Gives retains the right to publish excerpts from submitted stories plus any and all photographs/videos from the engagement session, wedding and any other events associated with The Wedding Pink.
The Wedding Pink will include:
Additional vendor information will be added as it becomes available.
- Wedding Venue, ceremony and reception - Brown Palace Hotel
- Wedding planner - Cloud 9 Weddings
- Photographer - Studio JK Photography
- Photographer - Cheryl Ungar Weddings
- Videographer - Rising Moon Films
- Cake - Gateaux
- Florist - The Perfect Petal
- Ceremony Music - Masterful Musicians
- Cocktail Hour Music - Party Singers
- DJ - Elite Entertainment & Production
- Wedding Dress - a & bé bridal shop
- Wedding dress alterations - The Sewing Room - Kirsten Arvenitis
- Photo booth - ShutterBooth - Denver
- Tuxedo - Homer Reed
- Event Decor - Pink Monkey Solutions
- Candy - Hammond's Candies
- Officiant - Reverend Kim Tavendale
- Invitations - Wordshop Paperie
- Hair - Erin Ferris/Tonto Salon
- Makeup - Magnifica Bella
- Lodging, 2 nights for the couple - Brown Palace Hotel
- The wedding giveaway is for up to 100 guests, including the bride, the groom and the bridal party.
- Alcohol is the responsibility of the couple.
- The wedding couple will be responsible for the bride's accessories and shoes, and all clothing and accessories for the bridesmaids and groomsmen.
- Travel arrangements to Denver are the responsibility of the couple. A minimum of 2-3 trips are required for the wedding planning, engagement session, dress shopping and vendor get-together party.
- In lieu of favors the couple shall donate the money to a Colorado breast cancer facility or resource center of their choosing.