The Wedding Pink - 2014 will be held at Crooked Willow Farms, Larkspur, Colorado on Thursday, May 15.
The submission period for the 2014 wedding has officially closed.
In the near future we will be posting details regarding the 2015 Wedding Pink which will be held at the Brown Palace in Denver, CO on May 15, 2015.
- Your life must have been recently touched by breast cancer. The experience is not limited to the bride, but could be with the bride or groom's extended family.
- You must be engaged or soon-to-be engaged at the time you submit your story.
- Submissions will be open August 15, 2013 - August 25, 2013.
- Winning couple will be selected in early September 2013 (wedding will take place May 15, 2014 in Larkspur, Colorado).
- We do not have income qualifications; however, if you have financial hardship, please detail that in your submission and we will take it under consideration.
- All submitted information will be verified.
- Winner will be chosen by a panel of judges; all decisions are final.
- Submissions open to legal residents of the United States.
- Cheryl Ungar Gives retains the right to publish excerpts from submitted stories plus any and all photographs/videos from the engagement session, wedding and any other events associated with The Wedding Pink.
The Wedding Pink will include:
Additional vendor information will be added as it becomes available.
- Wedding Venue, ceremony and reception - Crooked Willow Farms
- Wedding planner - Cloud 9 Weddings
- Caterer - Biscuits & Berries
- Photographer - Van Buren Photography
- Photographer - M-Photography
- Photographer - Cheryl Ungar Weddings
- Videographer - All Digital Photo and Video
- Cake - The Makery Cake Company
- Florist - A Design Resource
- DJ - A Music Plus
- Music/Entertainment - Hipster Mama Productions
- Wedding Dress - Anna Bé
- Wedding dress alterations - tbd after couple is selected
- Photo booth - The Event Booth
- Tuxedo - Men's Wearhouse - Park Meadows
- Event Decor - Pink Monkey Solutions
- Event Rentals - Allwell Rents
- Linens - Linen Hero
- Officiant - tbd after couple is selected
- Invitations - Cloud 9 Papers
- Hair - Erin Ferris/Tonto Salon
- Makeup - Robin Flanagan
- Lodging, 2 nights for the couple - Hyatt Place Denver - South
- The wedding giveaway is for up to 100 guests, including the bride, the groom and the bridal party.
- Alcohol is the responsibility of the couple.
- The wedding couple will be responsible for the bride's accessories and shoes, and all clothing and accessories for the bridesmaids and groomsmen.
- Travel arrangements to Denver/Larkspur are the responsibility of the couple. A minimum of 2-3 trips are required for the wedding planning, engagement session, dress shopping and vendor get-together party.
- In lieu of favors the couple shall donate the money to a Colorado breast cancer facility or resource center of their choosing.