We are elated to partner with the Brown Palace Hotel for the 5th annual Wedding Pink. The wedding will be held on May 15, 2015.
- Your life must have been recently touched by breast cancer. The experience is not limited to the bride, but could be with the bride or groom's extended family.
- You must be engaged or soon-to-be engaged at the time you submit your story.
- Submissions will be open August 1, 2014 - August 10, 2014.
- Winning couple will be selected in early September 2014 (wedding will take place May 15, 2015 in Denver, Colorado).
- We do not have income qualifications; however, if you have financial hardship, please detail that in your submission and we will take it under consideration.
- All submitted information will be verified.
- Winner will be chosen by a selection committee; all decisions are final.
- Submissions open to legal residents of the United States.
- Cheryl Ungar Gives retains the right to publish excerpts from submitted stories plus any and all photographs/videos from the engagement session, wedding and any other events associated with The Wedding Pink.
The Wedding Pink will include:
Additional vendor information will be added as it becomes available.
- Wedding Venue, ceremony and reception - Brown Palace Hotel
- Wedding planner - Cloud 9 Weddings
- Photographer - Studio JK Photography
- Photographer - Cheryl Ungar Weddings
- Videographer - Rising Moon Films
- Cake - Gateaux
- Florist - The Perfect Petal
- Ceremony Music - Masterful Musicians
- Cocktail Hour Music - Party Singers
- DJ - Elite Entertainment & Production
- Wedding Dress - a & bé bridal shop
- Wedding dress alterations - The Sewing Room - Kirsten Arvenitis
- Photo booth - ShutterBooth - Denver
- Tuxedo - Homer Reed
- Event Decor - Pink Monkey Solutions
- Candy - Hammond's Candies
- Event Rentals -
- Linens -
- Officiant - Reverend Kim Tavendale
- Invitations - Wordshop Paperie
- Hair - Erin Ferris/Tonto Salon
- Makeup - Magnifica Bella
- Lodging, 2 nights for the couple - Brown Palace Hotel
- The wedding giveaway is for up to 100 guests, including the bride, the groom and the bridal party.
- Alcohol is the responsibility of the couple.
- The wedding couple will be responsible for the bride's accessories and shoes, and all clothing and accessories for the bridesmaids and groomsmen.
- Travel arrangements to Denver are the responsibility of the couple. A minimum of 2-3 trips are required for the wedding planning, engagement session, dress shopping and vendor get-together party.
- In lieu of favors the couple shall donate the money to a Colorado breast cancer facility or resource center of their choosing.