The Wedding Pink - 2014 will be held at Crooked Willow Farms, Larkspur, Colorado on Thursday, May 15.
The submission period for the 2014 wedding has officially closed.
- Your life must have been recently touched by breast cancer. The experience is not limited to the bride, but could be with the bride or groom's extended family.
- You must be engaged or soon-to-be engaged at the time you submit your story.
- Submissions will be open August 15, 2013 - August 25, 2013.
- Winning couple will be selected in early September 2013 (wedding will take place May 15, 2014 in Larkspur, Colorado).
- We do not have income qualifications; however, if you have financial hardship, please detail that in your submission and we will take it under consideration.
- All submitted information will be verified.
- Winner will be chosen by a panel of judges; all decisions are final.
- Submissions open to legal residents of the United States.
- Cheryl Ungar Gives retains the right to publish excerpts from submitted stories plus any and all photographs/videos from the engagement session, wedding and any other events associated with The Wedding Pink.
The Wedding Pink will include:
Additional vendor information will be added as it becomes available.
- Wedding Venue, ceremony and reception - Crooked Willow Farms
- Wedding planner - Cloud 9 Weddings
- Caterer - Biscuits & Berries
- Photographer - Van Buren Photography
- Photographer - M-Photography
- Photographer - Cheryl Ungar Weddings
- Videographer - All Digital Photo and Video
- Cake - The Makery Cake Company
- Florist - A Design Resource
- DJ - A Music Plus
- Music/Entertainment - Hipster Mama Productions
- Wedding Dress - Anna Bé
- Wedding dress alterations - tbd after couple is selected
- Photo booth - The Event Booth
- Tuxedo - Men's Wearhouse - Park Meadows
- Event Decor - Pink Monkey Solutions
- Event Rentals - Allwell Rents
- Linens - Linen Hero
- Officiant - tbd after couple is selected
- Invitations - Cloud 9 Papers
- Hair - Erin Ferris/Tonto Salon
- Makeup - Robin Flanagan
- Lodging, 2 nights for the couple - Hyatt Place Denver - South
- The wedding giveaway is for up to 100 guests, including the bride, the groom and the bridal party.
- Alcohol is the responsibility of the couple.
- The wedding couple will be responsible for the bride's accessories and shoes, and all clothing and accessories for the bridesmaids and groomsmen.
- Travel arrangements to Denver/Larkspur are the responsibility of the couple. A minimum of 2-3 trips are required for the wedding planning, engagement session, dress shopping and vendor get-together party.
- In lieu of favors the couple shall donate the money to a Colorado breast cancer facility or resource center of their choosing.